Information we collect when you visit our website
Web Server Log Information
We use a third party server to host our website. Our website server automatically logs the IP address you use to access our website as well as other information about your visit such as the pages accessed, information requested, the date and time of the request, the source of your access to our website (e.g. the website or URL (link) which referred you to our website), and your browser version and operating system.
Use of website server log information for IT security purposes
Our third party hosting provider stores server logs to ensure network and IT security and so that the server and website remain uncompromised. This includes analysing log files to help identify and prevent unauthorised access to our network, the distribution of malicious code, denial of services attacks and other cyber attacks, by detecting unusual or suspicious activity.
Unless we are investigating suspicious or potential criminal activity, we do not make, nor do we allow our website server provider to make any attempt to identify you from the information collected via server logs.
For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
- Host origin of the request.
- Session data
- Page viewed
- Your browser type
- Operating system information
Accepting or Rejecting Cookies
There are a number of different ways in which you can accept or reject some or all cookies. Some of the main methods of doing so are mentioned below.
- Changing Browser Settings
- Google Analytics Opt-out Addons
- Clearing Existing cookies
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
You should also be aware that clearing all cookies from your browser will also delete any cookies that are storing your preferences, for example, whether you have accepted cookies on a website or any cookies that are blocking other cookies.
Information we collect when you contact us
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- Measurement Sizes(If applicable)
We use a third party email provider to store emails you send us.
Information we collect when you interact with our website
You can opt in to receiving marketing communications from us in relation to our goods and services by keeping the ‘I would like to receive offers about products and services’. Box ticked and giving a confirmation on the same when engaging with our portals. We will send you marketing communications in relation to our goods and services only if you opt-in to receive them. When you give consent to our e-newsletter to receive information news and offers about our products and services on our website we collect your email address and device os and country code. This information is stored with our 3rd party mail server providers as well as our hosting servers.
Registration/ Checkout/ Guest Checkout
When you register and create an account on our website or at checkout, we collect the following information: your name, your shipping address (including country, street address, town/city and postcode), your billing address (including country, street address, town/city and postcode) phone number, email address and password (we do not view your password) which we store on our servers(except plain password) for better user experience next time the same customer visits our portal.
When you add stitchable products to cart, we collect measurements data which may be either body measurements or garment measurements which we store on our servers for better user experience next time the same customer visits our portal.
Information collected while placing an order
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use a number of third party payment processors, including PayPal, RazorPay and PayU. Your payment will be processed by the payment provider you choose to process your payment via a payment gateway.
Third party payment processors
The third party payment processors we use all collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies. You can access their privacy policies via the following links:
Disclosure and additional uses of your information
Disclosure to Service Providers
We use a number of third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business or to assist us with running our business and who process your information for us on our behalf. These include the following:
- Email provider
- Mailing list provider
- IT service providers
- Web developers
- Hosting provider
Your information will be shared with these service providers only where necessary to enable us to run our business.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons
- Indicating possible criminal acts or threats to public security to a competent authority
- In connection with the enforcement or potential enforcement our legal rights
- In connection with a legal or potential legal dispute or proceedings
- For ongoing compliance with laws, regulations and other legal requirements
Disclosure to other 3rd Party Providers
We may provide user data to 3rd party providers which includes but is not limited to the parties mentioned below
- Providing information to 3rd Party Analytics Partners
- Business Partners
- Independent Contractors
How long we retain your information
when you place an order for goods and services, we retain that information for a minimum period of seven years following the end of the financial year in which you placed your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records
Criteria for Determining the retention period
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- the purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation);
- whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent); how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).
We collect personal information when you register with us, when you participate in reviews and other features. We would collect name, email address and phone number when you place an order with us. When you search something on our site, keywords will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
Information Use and Sharing
Legal Requirements: We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as necessary to: (1) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Mirraw Online Services Private Limited; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Mirraw Online Services Private Limited; (3) to ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions. Mirraw Online Services Private Limited co-operates with law enforcement and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property, and other rights, and we reserve the right to report any information related to suspicion of illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
Communication: We may send you details about new services and updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications you can opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments: For credit/debit card purchasers, your credit card number and billing information will be passed on to the relevant financial institution.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties. Mirraw.com may use the information for its own purposes, aggregate information that does not identify you personally, or share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Information about Mirraw.com users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Mirraw Online Services Private Limited.
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Minors under the age of eighteen may not use the website. We do not collect information from anyone known to be under the age of eighteen and no part of the website is designed to attract underage customers. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under eighteen you may use Mirraw.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Mirraw uses remarketing with google to advertise online. Third party vendors including google, show your ads on the internet. Mirraw and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
Your rights in relation to your information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by writing to Mirraw Online Services Private Limited, Kumtha Street, Ballard Estate, Mumbai or sending an email to email@example.com
- to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- to request the correction or deletion of your information;
- to request that we restrict our use of your information;
- to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes (for further information, see the section below entitled Your right to object to the processing of your information ); and
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation.