Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Banarasi Sarees Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Banarasi Sarees List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Yellow woven silk saree with blouse||USD 144.67|
|2.||purple Banarasi Cotton Silk Bandhej Saree||USD 140.67|
|3.||green Kataan Silk Banarasi Meena Booti Saree||USD 140.67|
|4.||PINK banarasi sarees||USD 260.0|
|5.||GOLD banarasi sarees||USD 260.0|
|6.||Banarasi Coral Woven Design Work Wear Saree with blouse||USD 166.8|
The Splendour and Impressiveness of Banarasi Sarees
Whenever we hear about India, the first thing that strikes our mind is its Ethnic Wear. The Indian Clothing industry is very different from all other countries. Even when a huge influence of Western culture has been seen, Indian clothing can build a special space in everyone’s heart. Talking about sarees is one of the best ways to reflect Indian culture; nothing can be mesmerizing, elegant, and classy. And when you need Goddess vibes from it, Banarasi Sarees can be your go-to style.
Banarasi Saree is originated from the land of Spirituality, i.e. Varanasi. It has intricate floral and foliate motifs and became famous during the Mughal era. These saris are also called Wedding saris because of their heavy, lustrous, and glossy look. If you also want to buy Banarasi Saris online to enhance the magnificence of your wardrobe, Mirraw is here to rescue. Explore a wide range of pure Banarasi saree on our platform at heavy discounts.
Different Types of Banarasi Sarees
- Jamdani: These saris come with brocade work with cotton and rare zari threads. These are also called Dhakai sarees and are made using non-structural weft weaving.
- Butidar: These rich Banarasi saris comes with gold, silver, and silk running work. It has beautiful motif work and is also known as amru brocade sarees.
- Tissue: These saris have a golden shiny light look and will be perfect for weddings. These appear to be divinely delicate.
- CutWork: These have cutwork on the plain textured fabric. You will usually find them with featured motifs.
- Katan: These saris has a lustrous look and is loved by celebrities. These have a beautiful shine and are highly durable.
Best Styling Tips for Banarasi Sarees
Banarasi Saris looks the best when you wear the right makeup and accessories with them. As these saris have a beautifully lustrous look, you should keep makeup minimal. It will help your sari to get all the attention it deserves. You can similarly go for a dark makeup look with a pure Banarasi saree with a light design. Start focusing on accessories, like clutches, jewellery, and heels when you are done with the makeup. Match your clutch and heels with the shine of your saree. Additionally, you should wear quirky jewellery to match your Banarasi saree blouse designs. Metal jewellery, especially Temple jewellery, will look the best with it.
Mirraw: Buy Banarasi Sarees at Affordable Prices online
Mirraw understands the importance of investing in the right saree; therefore, we offer pure Banarasi saris that will make your investment worth it. From different designs, work, motif options, colours, and blends, you can pick the best saree for yourself. We also have a whole new range of Banarasi Saree for Weddings. When you shop with us, you will be served with amazing discounts, the fastest delivery process, cash on delivery option, and the best customer service. So, shop your Banarasi Sari with us and save more on trends.
- Check the floats on the reverse side of the Banarasi saree, which is between the grids. If it’s a handwoven banarasi saree, then it must have that floats because machine cannot replicate that!
- Usually, an original Banarasi saree has traditional Persian handmade designs on it including amru, ambi and domak. However, the fake banarasi saree doesn’t have such designs on it.
- There are also pin marks on the banarasi saree, which is usually found on the selvage of the saree to fix the handloom saree.
- As it’s a banarasi silk saree, then it should be handled with care. It needs to dry cleaned once you have worn it 2 to 3 times.
- Luke warm water and mild detergent should be used while washing the banarasi silk saree.
- Dry cleaning is another way to maintain your banarasi silk saree.
- Go for full length skirt or embroidered silk lehenga.
- Try and experiment with your traditional banarasi silk saree and make it a dress either long or short one!
- You can also choose to go with the kurta/kurti with the banarasi silk saree because that will also look beautiful.
- Nowadays, long jackets are quite trendy, so this time you can try to experiment with your banarasi silk saree in an absolutely new way i.e. long jacket.