Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Organza Sarees Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Organza Sarees List||Price (USD)|
|1.||Unitex Fashion White Organza floral printed saree||USD 128.5|
|2.||Unitex Fashion White Organza floral printed saree||USD 128.5|
|3.||Unitex Fashion White Organza floral printed saree||USD 128.5|
|4.||Unitex Fashion Grey Organza floral printed saree||USD 128.5|
|5.||Unitex Fashion Pink Organza floral printed saree||USD 128.5|
Latest Organza Sarees Design for Women
Organza is a type of fabric usually made of silk or cotton. Organza saris are often used for weddings and occasions. Organza sarees are light and delicate, enhancing the intricacies of intricate embroideries. They can be made from different fabric types and are usually very colorful. But how do you know if the one you’re buying is a quality product? You can check their quality depending on the holes per inch, where the one with higher holes is considered better.
Learn more about organza sari fabrics, find out what to look for in a good one, and get tips on how best to care for an organza saree after purchase. Mirraw offers a huge range of these sarees, where you can find pure organza silk sarees to artificial modern organza Sarees.
How to Style Organza Sarees?
- Add more pleats to them to get a better look from organza silk sarees. It will expand its volume and beauty.
- Leave your pallu free and dangling over the shoulder and flaunt its design. Pinning and folding it might decrease its glam.
- Choose its blouse as per your style. A backless or sleeveless blouse would work well; for a traditional look, choose a long sleeve design.
- Depending on the occasion, choose the heaviness of jewellery. For the sarees with a golden design, go for gold jewellery and silver ones; choose silver jewellery. You can also go for the same color of Kundan jewellery.
- Make a clean Juda or let your hair free and get ready to flaunt. A straight hair will look better with these Indian Sarees.
- Wear heels with these sarees to give you a better posture and confidence.
Tips on Maintaining and Washing Organza Sarees
- Organza saree is difficult to maintain and can be even more difficult to wash. But with a little knowledge of how to do both, your organza saree will last for ages! Here are some tips for maintenance and washing so you don't ruin one of your favourite pieces!
- To wash your organza saree, you should set up a washing machine that has a gentle cycle. Drying your organza saree properly, avoid direct sunlight.
- The most important thing to remember when it comes to organza is that you should not iron it directly; place a hand towel and iron it.
- Check the organza saree periodically for any snags in the fabric. It can be tough to see them at times, but snags can be caught early and prevented from getting worse.
- The best way to store an organza saree is on a hanger. It's important to make sure the saree is not folded or creased, making the fabric more susceptible to wrinkles.
Shop Organza Sarees Online
Shopping for your organza silk sarees at Mirraw can be a great, budget-friendly, and efficient way to receive your saree at your home. You can explore a large variety and place an order while sitting in the comfort of your home. We have sarees for all age groups and for every occasion, which will make your selection process more convenient. So order now with Mirraw and receive the saree at your doorstep in a decided period.
- Wear the blouse and underskirt. Tie the underskirt 2-3 inch above the navel.
- Tuck the fabric from right to left making one circle, after that take a hand full of fabric and tuck the end into the navel.
- Start making pleats at the bottom which will sit on the front of the navel. Make 8-10 broader pleats as it looks good, narrow pleats look bulky.
- With remaining fabric circle around and put it on the shoulder.
- The pallu of the saree should come till the back of your knees, secure with safety pins.
- Organza suits any body or skin type which makes it easier to become everyone’s favourite!
- Organza: perfect for wedding/ bridal wear as it has beautiful matt finish.
- Organza has wide range of availability differing from office to bridal wear.