Design Catalog Remove Warning
Latest Pendants Collection with Price
|Sr. No.||Pendants List||Price (USD)|
|1.||The Butterfly Pendent in silver||USD 62.14|
|2.||The Serpentine Pendent (With Chain) in silver||USD 67.57|
|3.||Vortex Moon Pendent (With Chain) in silver||USD 67.57|
Beautify your Neckline with Striking Pendant:
Whether attending a party or simply planning a casual day out, styling the neckline is what every woman seeks for. Of course, they can go for a necklace when the occasion is big, but they usually get confused in other cases. So here, Pendants are at the rescue. Pendant is a beautiful loose hanging jewellery piece that helps in beautifying the neckline. Its name is derived from the Latin Word ‘Pendere’ and French Word ‘Pendr’, where they mean ‘Something to hang down’. It is considered as the oldest type of jewellery, and in ancient times, it was made using stones, shells, and pottery. Even they were used for awarding, identification, protection, ostentation, and self-affirmation. Although their functions are still the same, their way of making and material has upgraded a lot. Now, you can find them in different materials like gold, silver, plastic, oxidized material, glass, gemstone, beads, and even paper. If you are searching Pendant online, Mirraw has vast designs and types to offer.
Importance of Pendant in Indian Culture:
In India, religious jewellery has a spiritual meaning. And among all jewellery types, pendants are picked the most by people for it. In Hindu culture, wearing religious pendants with God’s figure on the neck prevents negative energies and solves a lot of problems. Even it is believed that investing in these can offer financial and emotional stability. For example, the OM sign can attract positivity and balance out energies in your body. Even Christians wear a cross to stay away from evils and promote overall well-being. Wearing Lakshmi or Ganesh pendant can attract money and auspiciousness. There are no proofs that it works or not, but this belief is carried on for decades. So if you also believe in this and want to bring changes in your life, buy a religious pendant for yourself.
Pendant as a Meaningful Gifting Option:
A pendant is a love-crushed jewellery item that adds liveliness to the jewellery collection of every woman. Doesn’t matter what the age of women is, they all will admire to have it. And when their loved ones gift it, it becomes even more special. So, you can also consider it as a gifting option. However, you should choose the style that suit receiver’s personality. After all, every woman has her style and personality. With Mirraw, there is nothing to worry about as we have thousands of designs where you can easily choose the best pieces. And not just for women, we have amazing designs for men and kids too. And you will fall in love with them at first sight.
Amazing Pendant Designs at Mirraw:
- Casuals: For a versatile and classic look, choose casual pendants. These are available in different colours, stones, metals, and designs and will look perfect with casual attires.
- Gemstone: This jewellery piece comes with gemstone, which ranges in size. You can choose it depending on your birthday or anniversary.
- Pearls: As its name says, it comes with pearls and is highly fashionable. It will look perfect with classic, casual, and formal attires. Pick it in light colours for a better look.
- Gold/Silver: If you are looking for an expensive range of this jewellery piece, go for gold or silver. It has a polished look and will be perfect for carrying every day. It can even be a perfect gifting option.
- Heart: This style of pendant is very popular to be gifted on anniversaries and proposing days. It is in a heart design and looks very sleek and feminine.
- Statements: It is another popular and stylish type that comes with a distinct piece hanging. It is very eye-catchy and will add an edge to your attire. When wearing it, keep other accessories simple.
How to Wear The Pendant to Look Stylish?
- With V-neck, off-shoulder, Strapless, or Scoop neck, choose big pendants. It will work as a statement piece or focal point for your outfit.
- Always choose minimalistic pieces, in black, white, or simple gold colour, with colourful attires or anything with bold prints or patterns.
- If your outfit’s neckline is very fancy, always wear a small pendant with a sleek chain. It will help your top get the attention it deserves.
- Never wear big pendants when your other jewellery pieces are big in size. Please keep it simple to create a balance.
- If you want a classy look, go for a small piece that falls right at the collar. And for a casual look, go for a slightly bigger and longer piece.
- Always match this jewellery piece with the boldest part of your outfit to balance out your look.
How Long Should The Pendant's Chain Be?
Whenever choosing the pendant, it is important to focus on its chain’s length. It is an important element to decide how your jewellery is going to look. Generally, the larger pendant can be worn with long and short chains, but lighter or smaller sizes should be worn with short chains to avoid getting lost in too much chain area. Additionally, young people should choose shorter chains as they will enhance the look of this ornament. The older customers can go for longer chains, i.e. between 18’’ to 22’’. However, your chain design should be selected as per your preference and the top’s neckline. We would suggest you to consider the design and occasion to carry it while picking its chain to avoid mistakes.
Explore Mirraw for All of Your Pendant Jewellery Requirements:
Mirraw offers a diverse collection of Pendants, perfect for men, women, and kids. You can select from different material options, i.e., Real or Artificial. Simply put the filter, and you are good to go. There is always a pendant in your budget on our Online Store. We have trustworthy sellers listed on our platform that guarantees you will get the best quality. Additionally, we understand saving is important, so we offer good discounts on listed products. So you can shop with us without thinking twice and that too from the comfort of your home. Have a great and satisfactory shopping experience with Mirraw.